balls

Scott Schrade  ""Behind Blue Eyes" has some balls to it.  A lotta balls, in
fact!  I wouldn't mind a few slower songs.  Remember, I said I wanted
"mainly" upbeat songs.  I would expect a few slower numbers on a new WHO
album.  A song can be slow, but still have balls.  Like "Naked Eye.""

All this talk about balls and my enthusiasm for U2 has got me questioning my
own manliness.  I recently found out that U2 is mostly a chick band, that
their audiences tend to lean heavily toward the screaming ladies.  I thought
their guitar based sound made them a pretty ballsy outfit.  Now I'm not so
sure.

Is U2 too pretty to have balls?  What gives The Who balls?  What Who songs
have and don't have balls?  Athena?  See Me Feel Me?  Legal Matter?  Song is
Over?  Would I do Pete given the chance?  Is it me for a moment?

Please help.  I am questioning my identity:-)

Jeff