Re: The Kids Are Alright DVD

In article <002101c0b857$077a6060$8f1e0a3f@osgyfpel>,
    "andrew wiechman" <Jovar1701v@email.msn.com>  writes:

> No I'm sure there is a fine looking and sounding 35mm print out there, but
> most of the video releases have that rippled sound through half the film and
> some songs have had audio sped up.

I've never noticed this on my tape, but perhaps my TKAA is just a lucky
print.  What you're describing could easily be due to crappy
duplicating equipment at the factory that duplicates the tapes.
I've never gotten out my tape and specifically looked for this
problem, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed it while watching if
it was as egregious as you say.

(Yes, I'm participating in the list more often now that I don't have
to munge the To: address for each and every reply.)
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>