sound

It is like i said before...the best show they did since they reunited are a
tie between 2 IMHO...
1. the empire dec. 22 1999
2. mars music, wpb, sept. 24 2000

1. the empire show was so raw, as they all were in 1999 but they played happy
jack on the first night and real me on 2nd night and neither was
rehearsed...that was the way they sounded..raw, loud, just like fuck it we
are the best and we dont give a shit..THAT IS THE WAY A NEW ALBUM SHOULD
SOUND.

2. i was at this show...the west palm show..pete had so much energy is was
incredible....he windmilled on every song...

the new ablum needs to be 2 things: raw and have a ton of energy...my 2 cents

scott p. not scott s.
PETE WRONG THIS SONG IS HIS GARAGE AND IT IS CALLED I DONT EVEN KNOW
MYSELF-keith, tanglewood, 7.7.1970