magic bus

Scott:  "Were a lot of you unhappy with magic bus on this tour??"

One of Pete's diary entries during the west coast leg said that MB was a
"dog" some nights and they were thinking of pulling it from the set list.
 I loved the version they played in Boston.  It had a great feel for such
a steamy, hot, exciting night.  It was much like the BTTB version with
some great jamming at the end.  Very sexy and funky rhythm by Zak with
John playing a melodic line - unlike Moon versions I've heard live.
What's real cool about the song live is that it is unlike any other Who
song and makes for a great change of pace in the show.

I sometimes skip it myself, but I will sometimes pull out a particular
disc just to listen to MB.  I like the LAL and BTTB versions.  I guess it
is because it is so different.

Jeff