Re: Live At Leeds Complete - Official release?

> According to someone at alt.music.who, the newest issue of ICE Magazine
says
> that the either the complete Live At Leeds concert or a second disc
> consisting of the Tommy portion of Leeds will be officially released this
> fall; Jon Astley in charge.  Anyone out there subscribe to ICE that can
> confirm this?

Yes, I got the new ICE today.  It indicates that the second disc will be the
"Tommy" performance.  It also says that Roger will go into the studio to
"fix a few things".  No big surprise there since Roger's vocals have
supposedly always been one of the sticking points.

John