Re: My problem with a new Who album

Conflicting styles????  Haven't the who always had conflicting styles???

last 4 albums?? I didn't see anything wrong with the who by numbers or who
are you. face dances and its hard yeah. Maybe people are disappointed with by
#'s and who are you b/c they were expecting more after Tommy, who's next, and
quad I don't know but it didn't seem with who by numbers there was a lot of
pushing to play the album...But the who didn't seem to make an attempt to
play some of the better stuff on stage. They dropped however much I booze
after a few shows and never played what I think might be the best song,
success story...

Until FACE DANCES, I didn't see anything wrong with what
they came out with.   I don't think that album is well integrated, but quite
likely that was a drummer and a production difference, rather than some
disagreement within TED....

Well, I think we can all agree that face dances, there was a drummer and
production problem, not a band problem. I still point out how zak has changed
YBYB to a rock song and not this pop crap.

And people don't want a concept album anymore?? It seems what works is 20 yr.
old kids singing, not playing their own instruments, and when they do play
them they use rap, machines, etc...

scott p., not scott s.
THAT FAT DUMB AND BALD GUY SURE PLAYS SOME MEAN HARDBALL-Moe for the who
simpsons episode