new album

I believe that they should be bold enough to record new music for the simple
reason that they have finally found their drummer.  Loud, bold, fluid,
driving, inventive drumming + Power chords= The Who.  Pete is an excellent
songwriter, but this is how I came to notice him.

I would really like to see what Zak can *create*.  This was definately
Keith's strongest point.  I never tire of hearing that man play- no matter
how he is rated.  Keith Moon is my favorite. Period.  He was their motor and
the band's catalyst.  He made Roger loud, He made Pete jump around and do
windmills to be noticed- (then he went to depth in songwriting to stay
noticed) and John, well, he will be who he is no matter what.- Did any of you
notice just how slowly he moved away from that blast on the smothers
brother's show!?

Anyhow, why not use this great drummer that is such a reminder to us of our
beloved Keith *who is accepted by us* and who is a great drummer in his own
right, thus not jocking Keith's style, to end on a positive album? Since FD
and IH were not that great, (compared to the albums with Keith on them) what
difference would it make?

Jon in Mi.