WinMX

If you haven't already, check out www.winmx.com for free software that
enables you to simultaneously search all Napster-like networks for audio and
video.  Plus, you can resume downloads.  I've found a ton of Who boots this
way and it really saves time.

ob non-who:

> [Democrats are] ...still fighting for what's right. Reduction of CO2,
Arsenic standards that
are supported by years of scientific research, putting the world and
environment before big business, balancing a budget, reducing the debt, not
counting on a crystal ball of what surplus is gonna be, protecting civil
liberties, helping and more importantly caring for the poor.
Oh yea, and not stealing elections.

Man, True Believers say the darndest things...

Are you referring to Clinton's support for Republican budgets, Republican
welfare reform, corporate subsidies, and the war on drugs?  Oh yea, and
Democrats never "stole" an election, right?  A pox on all their houses...

Don't be a cheerleading sycophant for politicians (of all people).  It's
unseemly.

The Who, on the other hand, is completely different.  And that's what this
list is for. And so I hereby conclude my micro-rant.

Tom