New Orleans '71 & Brussels '72

Last week "Quad"/Dave wrote:
"The Brussles Forest Nationale' 72' recording is rather
superb if you can find a good gen. I got mine from the
original taper yonks ago and will at somepoint tree
this out somewhere...

They didn't play New Orleans in 1972. In fact The Who
only played a few European dates during this year.

The New Orleans show your speaking of is from the
November 29th, 1971 show, you can find a clean
soundboard of this performance in some trading circles
so I have been told."

Dave,
The few tracks I've heard from these two shows are very interesting
performance-wise.  I'd love to get in on a tree of the '72 show.
Thanks for the scoop.
Jeff