Daltrey movie news

keets  "Here's Omega Pictures' site for Roger's upcoming movie.  Are folks
here interested in Roger's film adventures?  If so, I'll post some of it on
this list."

I like the news updates on what he's up to.  I am not enough of a movie buff
or a Daltrey fan to seek out the independent and B  stuff that he generally
appears in, but I do find his activities interesting in an "As The Who
Turns" kind of way.

The link you provided leads you to a badly misspelled short bio of Roger
that says that his next project is "Chemical Wedding".  No further info on
that flick.

Jeff