RE: MoonChurch = Bargain

>From: FELDMT@aol.com
>Moon preferred going into the key song passages without knowing if he
himself could actually
>pull it off.

But he always did, didn't he!  When I listen to Moon I catch myself saying,
"your not gonna.....", and then he does.
The magic of Moon.

>From: "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>
>Subject: Re: rock concert = church
>
>> I have often said that a really good rock concert is like being touched
by
>> God.  Yeah, I always receive an incredulous response something like "Man,
>> you are full of shit".
>
>I think anyone would say that unless they've actually had it happen to
them.

Funny, I was having a similar conversation with some folk on a chair lift
last Tuesday morning as we listened to some skiers hooting and hollering as
they hit the fresh 3ft of snow.
There really are only 3 times in our society when we humans "hoot" out loud
like that in public settings.  Well, maybe 4.  Sport events, Rock concerts,
skiing, and also (here comes the fourth) southern Baptist churches (ok,
there may be other churches).
So yeah, rock concerts = church.  Skiing (boarding in my case) = church (and
surfing :).  The one that throws my theory is Sporting events.  I can't see
that = church.
Hmmmmm?  Back to the drawing board?
The sporting event touches more on the congregation aspect.  As apposed to
skiing and surfing that touches more on the connection with nature and god,
etc..

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: FWD: Re: MP3 love

I wrote Flash requesting Bargain as well!

Kevin in VT