Re: a few boot questions

The Brussles Forest Nationale' 72' recording is rather
superb if you can find a good gen. I got mine from the
original taper yonks ago and will at somepoint tree
this out somewhere...

They didn't play New Orleans in 1972. In fact The Who
only played a few European dates during this year.

The New Orleans show your speaking of is from the
November 29th, 1971 show, you can find a clean
soundboard of this performance in some trading circles
so I have been told.

Seen as they performed a few shows at MSG 79' and I
can't hear your tracks I am unable to shed light on
your last question.

Best wishes,

Dave...