Re: Cd Cover Art + Birthdays

Yeah, that's definitely the next step.  I want to have as much info
available as possible so that if this thing one day gets too large, I can
make it searchable (keyword, title, date, that sort of thing...).  For now
I'm concentrating on getting as many covers in there as possible.  I'll
probably clean the data either some evening this week, or by next weekend
(I'll be moving this weekend).  But it's in the works!  Thanks for you
input guys...

Justin D. Trout