Re: Cover Art

At 05:31 PM 3/11/2001, Justin Trout wrote:
>I've put together a page on the WhoBoots website for cover art.  It's
>still very beta, but it's at http://www.whoboots.com/searchcovers.cfm
>
>If anybody out there has any cover are that I don't have, or you've got a
>better quality version than I have, could you email it to me?  Or if you
>know where I could get some, let me know.  I'm trying to put together a
>huge archive so it's not so scattered all over the web.
>
>Anyway, thanks for all your help guys!

Great idea Justin!

I tried looking at a few however and it seems like the pictures aren't
there (get a bad link message) From looking at the link you have 2
problems.  One, some of your slashes are in the wrong direction and two, in
the file names for the photos it would appear that the problem might be the
spaces.  Like Cottonbowl - Front.gif should be loaded (and listed) as
Cottonbowl-Front.gif.  Now this might not be the only reason I'm getting
the error message but those were 2 things I found.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html