Spell Chek; Great Art; Read my lips No New Plays; Dignity in drag

> Sorry, it was too good.  You're not blaming THAT on Bush, I hope?

Alan:

I was just attempting to "go with the flow" and use Bushbonics. Oh, I guess
it's not Bushbonics because I was pronouncing it properly.
No, I don't blame Bush (this time)...I blame my spell check which has made
me far too lazy a writer.

> its "pretentious" ideas and format are perfectly balanced on the record by
> its spare production and in the live show by the aggressive power of The
> Who.  That's what makes it such a powerful work.

Brian:

But don't forget that was accidental, because they ran out of time and
didn't do planned overdubs...which would have included, according to legend,
STRINGS (shudder).
Sometimes great Art must include the accidental.

> How do you think it ought to be staged?  Very spare and evocative again?

Keets:

I have an idea...let's leave QUAD and Lifehouse as Rock works and not take
them to Broadway.

> Interesting comment from my sister on the Aerosmith video.  She says
they're
> after thirteen-year-olds with this album.

Not to mention backstage after the show...

> with InSync, too, you'll notice.  Aerosmith has always done a great job of
> stradling the line between classic and modern rock radio

In other words, selling out but retaining some dignity? Aerosmith,
dignity...no thanks, if I want a Stones clone I'll take the New York Dolls.
They had more dignity in drag than Aerosmith does, period.

   "My pan plays down an unprecedented
       amount of our national debt."
        George "Peter Pan" Bush

               Cheers                 ML