jaded bands

Interesting comment from my sister on the Aerosmith video.  She says they're
after thirteen-year-olds with this album.  They've just played a concert
with InSync, too, you'll notice.  Aerosmith has always done a great job of
stradling the line between classic and modern rock radio, but you'd figure
that now they must be feeling a pinch.  Sharp guys--you hate to see another
icon go down like that.  So fifty is now the line where rock bands lose
their relevance?

Back when The Who first gave it up, everybody thought the age must be
thirty.  I'm really glad they rolled out the tour last year and made it
successful.  It's a matter of the message.  Regardless of Pete humor about
their manifesto, they've been pretty uncompromising about changing the
message over the years, and young people need to hear it.  I watched two or
three new music videos on TV last week-end and I didn't like what they had
to say at all.

Lets hear about that Who tour of college towns again.

keets