Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #64

>Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 05:39:55 -0000
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>
>Doesn't the JEB have some kind of sponsorship?

Off the cuff, none that I know of except possibly some gear.

  They don't make any money,
>but I don't think they lose a whole lot, either.

John said that both Pete (PsyD) & Roger (DST) lost a bundle when they went
out solo, so he thought he was doing OK to break even.

>Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 09:22:00 -0500
>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>
>The dumbing down of America.[...snip]
>
>Entertainment is supposed to be spoonfed to
>the populous.

<cough> "populace".

Sorry, it was too good.  You're not blaming THAT on Bush, I hope?

Cheers,

Alan
Dell is the one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.  Apple sees in 3-D.