Re: What's up with Roger?

>It definitely caught my imagination.  Scary thing.  The guy calls and no
>one answers?  The grand Lifehouse conjugation blows up and leaves a
>wasteland? I thought the dialog needed to be cut in half and new music
>(scarier and more violent) composed to fill out the rest.  The ideas cut
>really deep, and it needs emotion more than reflection.  I hope Pete still
>has it on his agenda somewhere.  I'd love to see it developed as a Who
>opera and toured in the style of QUAD.

BTW, I think the original Lifehouse still has potential as a rock opera,
too, as well as a project that could be produced in other ways.  It was such
a wonderfully optimistic piece, and it really represents youth well.  Pete
may have lost interest in it at this point, but the storyline and the
optimism are important in the set up for Lifehouse 2000.  A
play/musical/rock opera in two volumes maybe?

keets