Re: Chasing Destiny Synopsis

Thanks for posting this.  I think I have read it before, but they've edited
the movie a little differently.

>With the morning, comes Bobby's true identity.  Jesse
>is devastated and feels betrayed.  In a fit of rage
>she rushes off to visit Jet in hospital.

Instead she's pretty cool.  There's actually quite a bit of humor in the
movie, likely from having all those old rockers around.  He follows her out
dressed in only a bath towel, and she locks him out of the house (also
everybody else who's hoping to get in).  He dresses up in an old costume
from a yard sale and looks like Sgt. Pepper.

>On arriving at the hospital, she finds out that
>Nehemiah has kidnapped Jet.

She never makes it that far.

>Jet passes away peacefully.  Nehemiah gets the old
>band together and they throw a huge 60's style house
>party in Jet's honor.  Bobby arrives in Jet's car.  In an emotional
>climax we ask....  Will Bobby convince Jesse that she
>is his destiny?

Do we have any doubt?

;)
keets