Re: Adding fuel to the Rumor

Sounds great!

Now, anybody wanna take bets on how long it is before (the usual) fans are
bitching about how awful it is that they can't get in free and still get
those exclusive seats up front?

keets

>Just had a chat with my buddy Stu regarding the rumor of this summers
Central Park concert. When I told him about it, he replied "I heard
something about that!!!". It appears there was a segment on VH1 or CNN or
MTV (hey, like me, he's a mindless channel surfer at times ;-)  that was
talking about plans for Summer 2001.  The Segment was geared toward our more
"mature" bands. A "Big Concert" in Central Park with multiple bands was
mentioned.  The Who was mentioned as one of the bands "currently in
negotiations". Hmmmmmmmmmmm? That was then........this is...