Kenny's Drums ....additional info

Regarding the debate about Kenny's drums here's some additional info.

* The drums were not Yamaha but PREMIER drums (from my hometown Leicester
UK), same as people who made Keith's Pictures of Lily kit, with images of a
naked Keith on them.

* when PREMIER agreed a sponsorship with Kenny (circa 1979), Kenny visited
the factory in Leicester bringing along two young lads for the ride. One (i
think) was Kenny's son, the other was a scruffy teenager called Zak
Starkey!!! (being a big Who fan at the time I remember their photo being
published in the local newspaper, the Leicester Mercury). Of course we all
know that Zak was a Who fan at the time.....but who'd have thought that 20
years on.....

Joe