Re: Rumors from alt.music.who

> > I will not reveal a particular source.....other than Curbishley
> Mgmt. I happen to know the Who will be having a very busy 2nd half of
this year. Roger has just wrapped a film he had commited to.

The movie is .COM FOR MURDER, starring Nastassja Kinski and directed by
Niko Mastorakis.

>Pete has been working hard on the the new Who release. He and Roger
are now working. John has a couple of songs ready. Pete has around 40!
Roger will be making contributions. It will be chopped to 12 or so....
then recorded. The Who have aslo agreed to a free show in NYC's Central
Park in late summer.

Sounds great to me.  Forty songs?  And Pete said he couldn't write any
more! ;)

Think we can all squeeze into Central Park?

LB