Re: more videos

> >This isn't anything new.  I remember Duran Durans's "Girls On Film" video
> >had a clean version & a nudity version back in........1984?
>
> Where did you see the nudity one?

Back in the '80s, the cable show Night Flight (USA network, if I remember
correctly) used to show that video.

THE WHO would often pop up on Night Flight, too.  Concert For Kampuchea,
Monterey Pop, Deep End videos, black & white Marquee live stuff (I especially
remember "Happy Jack").

Night Flight.  That was a good show.  Some of that stuff I still have on video tape.

- SCHRADE in Akron