Re: KEITH overdosage reply

I think that kenney jones took a bad rap. In his place, following keith,
anyone would have taken criticism...I am not sayin at all kenney was like
keith..Kenney had a different style of drumming. Kenney did not lead as much.
Kenney just filled in the spaces to me, a "timekeeper" as pete once said.

Alexis, we are very friendly on this list. None would know more than me, that
on some lists, you can take a beating, right Jeff??  :)

-scott