KEITH overdosage reply

Keith overdosed on "HEMINEVERIN", I saw it on his Behind the Music and in his
bio by Tony Fletcher.  Keith Moon kicked ass! No one in the world, especially
Kenney Jones, could replace him! I'm new to the mailing list, but I've
enjoyed reading everyones letters. I became very interested in the Who a
couple of years ago (im only 16) but i've known them my whole life. I hope
I'll be able to see the Who live someday, along with all of the other people
on this list! Sorry for getting off topic!        ~Alexis