London (maybe a *bit* off-topic)

Hi,

Well I'm off to go to London for a tribute to Lieber & Stoller. I'm staying
at a hotel near Gatwick airport (in between London and Brighton). I plan on
visiting Brighton again, the London Meher Baba Center (does anyone know if
there's actually stuff to see there, or is this just a sort of office???) &
Carnaby Street...
The weather here in Holland is nice, I hope it'll be the same in
London/Brighton...

If anyone wants to reach me while I'm away (or if anyone wants a review, or
wants to meet while I'm in London) I can be e-mailed at:
roughboy905@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar