Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #168

Does anyone know the name of the drug Kieth OD'd on? I know it was suppose to
combat his alcholism, but unfortunately when taken in large doses it caused
an affect similar to alcohol.  I have a durg handbook and wanted to look up
the drug but I can't remember the name of it.  I heard the Doctor who
prescribed it did so illegally.  This particular drug was only to be
administered in a hospital setting - not to be taken by the patient at home,
especially not someone as irresponsible with drugs as Kieth Moon.  I really
feel sorry for the pressure Kenny Jones must have been under when he replaced
Moon.  Daltrey in particular cut him no slack.  Has Jones commented on his
career with the Who?  I'm curious what he has to say about it.
I didn't see the Who last Summer but I heard they were awesome.
Hey  does anybody else think that Pete is looking pretty old these days?  I
was looking at photos from the Who's 82 tour and he looked fit and healthy.
Geez what 19 years can do to a person!  But I love Pete. His brutal honesty
is refreshing in this age of hypocrisy

Jon, in LA. A Drummer and Who fan.