Re: Save the archives

Definitely interesting.  Of course, we all expected to hear the reports
about careless storage.  The record labels have been pretty much
directed at "profit now" with no thought of preservation--and of course
it never occurred to anyone that they might want to reissue the
recordings.  The part about analog vs. digital recording is a surprise,
though.  I'd have thought everybody would go to digital without any
second thoughts.

LB

--- Bruce <bkawak@chartertn.net> wrote:
> A very interesting article on music archives.
>
> http://www.chezmarianne.com/bholland/words/vault.html

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.