LP Artwork vrs. CDs

Greetings.
I'm new to the list, & am looking forward to the reading.
I'm hopeing its not full of things like:
"Hel_ Yea, Man, Pete Tounsand Is GOD, DUDE, Lets Party!"
"Hey Bros' I heard this new kick as_ band last nite, Fuc_ yeah,
they're definately 'the new Who', check em out!"
Ect., Ect.. .. ..

At the momment, My concerns in other bands products are if they
have HIGH INTEGRETY, & if The Spirit of The Music is Present.

If through this site, to its subscribers, & the members of the Who
themselves, I can ask a question, or two, they are:

"When am I going to see LPs again?"
I'm so sick of CDs, with their tiny little covers & inserts, that
I have to use a magnifying glass to see whatever artwork might
be in it, & a microscope to read the lyrics, that I've almost all but
given up on buying them.
Where are the good ol' days when groups like The Who sold LPs like
Quadrophenia that had four sides of artwork along with multi page photos
with Lyrics?
Furthermore, as a music producer myself, I know that a CD is less than 1/2
the cost to stomp as an LP was, & they're charging 2-3 times the
price. Whats up with that?

And my final question for tonight:
"Where is The 'Hurdy Gurdy Man?"

                                   The DOQ