Re: Q: Rock is dead? A: Radiohead

At 14:01 18-6-01 -0400, you wrote:
>I just picked up a copy of "Amnesiac" over the weekend and have been
>listening to it along with "Kid A" today through headphones.  These guys
>are clearly the real deal.  There is some brilliant work on these discs.
>
>And I'm not taking any shit from you naysayers who disagreed with me on
>"Supernatural" and "The Lion King" :-)
>
>Pete, you think rock is dead?  You are wrong.  Get back in there!  There
>is still work to be done.

Sorry to disagree here. I saw Radiohead live a few weeks ago (I think it
was the 4th of June), from like the 5th row center, and along with many
others, I kinda dozed off... This isn't rock. This makes you fall asleep
(hence the title "Amnesiac", I guess).

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar