RUMOR confession time

Since Vinnie (of O&S) has shown a willingness to go out on a limb and 'fess
up to rumors he's heard, I will give up some of the poop I've got.

I've heard some pretty strong talk (from two different sources) about
October and November gigs in Europe to include the UK.  I am not certain
enough to say where I heard it or stand by this information in any way -
just thought I would share.

Here is some information that I am sure of:  the travel season from US to
Europe ends in mid-September.  The usually means that prices will go down
for the fall :-)

Jeff