Re: A Walk Down Abbey Road: Konocti Harbor Resort and Spa

>Very good, considering John thought of Abbey Road as being "HELL". He did
>not rehearse for it, nor did he intend to when I spoke with him (before he
>was heading off to CA for 'rehearsals').
>At the JEB tour, the anounced "Heaven & Hell" and "Heaven & A Walk Down
>Abbey Road". In heaven you get to sing WHO songs, in hell you get to sing
>BEATLES songs.

Does that mean he doesn't know the words to the songs?  ;)

It makes you wonder a little why he accepted the offer.  Presumably  he was
telling the truth in the last interview, where he said the experience was
something he could take back to The Who.  Otherwise, maybe he's just
slagging off the Beatles as a matter of principle.  I bet it's a tough
adaptation, though.  Roger doesn't seem to have the kind of sweet voice
required for Beatles songs, either.

LB