RE: Bjorn's post on The Radio in VT

	>From:	O'Neal, Kevin W.
	>Subject:	Bjorn's post on The Radio in VT
	>
	>I just got off the phone with Marion Carol who is the DJ from WIZN
that "opened" the JEB show.
	>She was way psyched to read Bjorn's "Amazing Journey" post, and
said she would be talking about it and the JEB Show on air
	>this morning after Stern (just ended).
	>If anyone wants to listen along, they can be found on the web at
www.wizn.com

	Bjorn is famous in VT!
	Just listened to Marion talk about Bjorn's post on the biggest
Classic Rock Station in VT.  She literally read the entire section regarding
Bjorn coming to VT, The JEB's impression, and even how The Big B was met by
me, Tania, my dogs, and cold beers.
	Too funny hearing our adventure read over the air waves.

	Marion's closing comments were along the lines of "so, this post
being sent world wide via the web, and it sounds like this guy from The
Netherlands and The JEB came away with a very positive impression of VT".

	Hey, we rock in VT!
	Was there ever any doubt?

	Kevin in ..........