Re: Who fan suffers at hands of puritan yankee

----Original Message Follows----
From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>

Amazing!  What was the reasoning?  It sounds like you work at a place
where the attitude is "Hey you! over there!  Stop smiling, dammit!  This
is -WORK-!!".  When I've worked at places like that I found that everyone
was miserable and that the misery was perpetuated by little people who liked
to point out that happy guy in the corner so that he could be crushed into
misery with the rest of the people.  ("Misery loves company.")

For your own psychological well being I recommend you start looking for a
better job, or at least a similar job with better people.  This ain't
Communism ya know, you -do- have a choice.

"Let's see action, let's see people, let's see FREEDOM IN THE AIR!"
------------------

The reasoning is buried somewhere it the Corporation's sexual harrassment
policies that are meant to fend off lawsuits.  If someone (anyone) is
offended by anything in any way, the thing must be removed.  No questions
asked.

I do try to kid myself into thinking that I am an individual by wasting
company time and resources chatting about The Who and sharing inane facts
about my personal life with complete strangers :-)

I'm staying put.  I've got bills to pay and a great discomfort with change
and the unknown.  It works for me.

Jeff