RE: American Puritans and The Who

>Who was it here that got busted for having "radical statements" in their
>email sig?  Was that you, Rich?
>

>keets

Keets, that was me!  And yes, my email sig contained a verse from the
ultra-radical WGFA.  I had the verse beginning with "...there's nothing in
the streets..."  My boss requested that I remove any "radical statements"
from my email.  Now, I just remove it when I send crap to him or anyone else
in the upper echelon of the company, ie - the Pencil Pushers.  Right now I
have the opening line from Music Must Change ("...deep in the back of my
mind...").  Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck, I say!

Careful Jeff,
Big Brother/Sister is always watching.  Maybe you ought to download some
more "correct" wallpaper...  I hear Larry Flynt is putting some super-gynie
closeups out on the net for free download...  Maybe that would be more
appropriate on your desktop as opposed to a nasty old connect-the-dots pic
of the Who!

Jim in Colo Springs

"When a man is running from his boss who holds a gun that fires cost..." PT