RE: With or without me

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Predicting the future
>
>I took it to be a very personal message from father to children.  I don't
>read anything political into it at all.  TKAA2K is a perfect summation of a

>parent's love for their child.  Since this bond is THE most essential
social
>bond that we have and has great implications for society as a whole, it
does
>have wider impact.  The poetry in question feels very personal to me.

Ohh, don't get me wrong.  I took it this way as well.  I'm just thinking
that perhaps Pete, again, has or will in the future, put some sort of double
meaning to it.
Probably not, but maybe?
I just have this sense that there is a swell of discontent growing out
there.  The younger generation seem ready to mobilize.
If It's really out there, and not just a mis-conception, then I'm sure Pete
has felt it too.

Disclaimer: Pure and sweet speculation.  Pete by his own admission does not
usually get too political.  But, there's always a first!

Kevin in VT