Denver Flip Flop

How did the mix of the Denver Download compare to BTTB?

In other news, Califorina officials have decided to tap into Pete Townshend's noggin in order to replenish their sagging electrical supply.  Apparently, a professor at UCLA has devised a way to tap into the "maybe I'll do a Who album/maybe I won't" section of his brain.  This flip-flop motion, when harnessed properly, can provide enough power to make Compton look like Vegas.

And now in sports, we have a partial score:  Lakers 68

Jon