Who fan suffers at hands of puritan yankee

I just got my chops busted by one of the big bosses here in my politically
correct coporate cube farm.

It seems someone saw my "Who By Numbers" wallpaper on my desktop and found
it offensive.  They found it so offensive that they complained up the chain
of command.  This resulted in my supervisor bringing me into her office to
explain the delicate situation and ask to see the offending artwork.

I whipped out the wallpaper (furnished by Rich) and the boss promised to
present it to the offended prude who filed the complaint.  It seems they
mistakenly thought that Keith was standing in a bathtub and mistook John's
bass for a penis.

Welcome to my life. This is a true story.

Jeff