Re: Pete and John trivia on Stern

> The question regarding John Entwistle was "Which member of The Who released
> a solo album entitled 'Too Late The Hero'?"  Hank the angry, drunken dwarf
> guessed Roger.  Since that is incorrect, Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray deduced
> that the answer is John.

I'm shocked Hank missed that one.  Surprisingly, he's pretty knowledgeable when
it comes to classic rock.

> Three questions about The Who....Someone on the Stern show must be a fan!

Well, Howard likes The Who but he's not BIG on The Who, ya know what I mean?
He's more of a Zeppelin fan than a Who fan.  Probably the biggest Who fan on the
Howard Stern show is John the Stutterer (not to be confused with Stuttering John).
He's another classic rock freak who often drops The Who's name when he's on the
air.  I think he really likes Yes, too.

Baba Booey to y'all.

- SCHRADE in Akron