Re-Predicting the future

I can agree with some of Kevin's comments about the music and Nirvana being a Spark for
better things to come,but who or what exactly are the 'we' that you speak of. ? Who was
'rebelling' and against what ? The Rock movement of the sixties and the way people were thinking was over by the seventies when people grew up and realised that you had to pay the
rent somehow and therefore you had to work!  Yeah we all thought that Rock would save the
world!  I thought that WGFA more or less summed it all up,nothing really changes and if it does,it's slight change,years of little peices of change. The who and the we in the context of the
people,will there always be social inequality? Perhaps yes,though in this country many cities and the people still have their problems as in the recent Cincinatti riots. Even today in Miami,
parts of the city are in squalor,slums etc.. Why ? the money is not spent equitably,the powers
that be fix,repair and landscape wher they want to. So there will probably be another round of
riots one day. The Lifehouse experiment may just one day see some form of reality,after all,Pete did in his own way predict the grid which many people seem to be crediting him with.
Regards,
Derick.
On borrowed computer!