substitute

Ok I just got the substitute covers album and what does everyone think???

I am listening to it right now and the seeker by cast was good, had a real
hard edge to it.
-AAA by ocean colour scene was not bad, kinda slow
-circles by paul weller was great
-pictures of lily by david bowie sucked
-tkaa by pearl jam, real me by fastball, naked eye by unamerican were all
great, specially naked eye. I was impressed by their version.

And who are you by the stereophonics!!!! I love kelly jone's voice!!! wow..i
am going to buy some of their cds!! They did a really good job!! He even says
"who the fuck are you" and the break has a harder guitar edge than the
who..very nice job!!!

If you dont have this, get it! It is great to hear some other versions of who
classics!

BTW, where can i get the song circles by the who? which album??? compilation?

-scott p.