Re: This may offend.........

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St Peter checks his
book and says "Ah, you're an engineer...you're in the wrong place" So
the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in.

Soon he gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts
designing improvements. After a while they have air-conditioning, flush
toilets and escalators, the engineer becomes a popular guy. One day God
calls Satan and asks with a sneer "So, how's it going down there in
hell??"

Satan replies "Hey things are great, we got air-conditioning, flush
toilets and escalators, there's no telling what this engineer is going
to come up with." God replies "WHAT??? You got an engineer??? That's a
mistake, he should have never been sent down there, send him back up
here immediately!!"

Satan says "No way, I like having an engineer on the staff, I'm keeping
him." God says "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

Satan starts to laugh "Yeah right, and where are YOU going to get a
lawyer?!?"