Re: Daily Telegraph interview with Pete 02.06.01

> >>... the sheer musical and emotional spirit of last year's live Who
> >>revival has provided him with inspiration. "I have my usual clutch
> of daft ideas," he says. "Probably the daftest is to try to write
some
> >grand new project that might suit the Who. We shall see."
>
>      Which may explain why Roger's ideas haven't "jelled" into Who
> songs, and the notion of a new Who record remains speculative.
> Collecting a dozen or so single slices of life to make a record isn't
> good enough for The Who. Or maybe even Pete individually.

Do you mean they have to have a "grand new project" or nothing at all?
Sounds good to me.  It's also good to hear about the daft ideas.

One thing about TED, you know.  Speaking of genius again--they always
seem to have a slightly skewed perspective--never quite fit in.  That
means their vision is always on the unique side.  Entwistle and Daltrey
may not be as verbal as Pete, but they're just about as radical.

LB