Re: The Who On Ice

You know the 96 tour was a lot better than the 89 thing but it is still
rehearsed for me. Too big band sounding. They should have played more
encores. During the encores, they played an acoustic version of WGFA, half of
who are you was acoustic..there was too much acoustic...There needed to be
more electric...I did not like all the acoustic on stage...
Pete said he needed to protect his ears? Either way it is still loud as
freaking hell on stage IMO...GO ELECTRIC!!!!

Scott p. not Scott s.
"This is the last show of this tour, any tour"-pete, Mars music amphitheater,
west palm, Florida, 8.16.1997