HI Paul !!!!! :-)

Jon Rhein writes:

>Why?  They are reasonably thought out and interesting, unlike Lela's....

Jon,  I know you can't possibly believe that people on this list want to
read your insults toward our friend Lela.
As a result, I can only deduce that your only motivation is to pollute this
list.
That's a motivation that I can't respect, and one that really belittles you.

So, here we are.
You want to continue to pollute this list, and I think it's safe to say no
one else wants you to (please anyone speak up if I'm wrong here).
If you continue, I can only hope that Paul is paying attention and will pull
the plug on you.
Why not save everyone the pain, and keep your little self entertainment on
O&S, or better yet, to yourself.

Kevin in VT