RE: Westwood One - Saturday night 6/2 at 11:00pm - The Story of The Who

>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>Subject: Who reference
>
>something happening on Saturday with Pete Townshend (I missed what it was,
but something of an >interview and songs.  stay tuned):

Ok, I've got some more info:
Saturday night Live (6/2) at 11:00pm, Westwood One is doing a documentary on
Pete Townshend and the music of The Who.  I didn't catch the whole add, but
there was mention of "come hear from Pete Townshend how these Who songs are
now on commercials, how the music progressed, and the story behind this
powerful band".

Prize for the first person to pull details off of Westwood One's web

Kevin in VT