RE: settin' the record straight

>From: "Jon Rhein" <rhein@betterthanlife.com>
>Subject: Re: Settin' the record straight
>
>Maybe here, to some extent.  On O&S, her posts are <snip>

Many here, like myself, read O&S too.  My comment referred to all lists.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Settin' the record straight
>
>Thanks for the comment, Kevin.  I'd prefer to avoid bringing the O&S
>conflicts to other lists

I agree with that, but it's not you doing the bringing.

>If the problem persists, I'll consider disappearing
>from igtc.

*THAT* is exactly what I *DON'T* want to see happen!

>It's only when the list owner/monitor abdicates that the personal conflicts
take over.

And that's also when individuals need to stand up and state their
displeasure with events and try and keep "them" from ruining a good thing
for the rest.
The whole thing is really a shame, one that I can't understand, and one that
really is quite pathetic.
Sorry Lela, I don't mean to belabor the point.

Stay in tune (AND THAT MEANS YOU LELA!)
Kevin in VT