RE: Denver Load

Justin and Scott P:

Thanks for the advice.  Yep, I'm using two 74 minute CDs; perhaps that is
the culprit.  And, I'm going to try to use Justin's winamp/wav idea too.
Couldn't hurt.  Funny enough, the copy of the CD2 which was 74min worked
okay so you would think that CD1 parts shouldn't be a problem.  Oh well,
nothing ventured...  Just finishing listening to CD2 and damn if Pete isn't
wailing during this show.  Naked Eye and Who Are You are just killer.

By the way Scott - did you ever receive my blank CDs in the mail?  Just
wondering if they made it to you.  Have a great weekend everyone.  Oh, and
one more thing...

To the Ladies of the List:  My first post in regards to this CD issue I am
having, I made a comment about never bringing a "chick" to a Who show again.
I've had three bad experiences at three different Who shows unfortunately.
But I must say after re-reading that statement, I have to exclude the
"chickies" on our list here.  I would be proud to scream "...magic bus!!!"
with any of you anytime.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled
program...

Jim in Colo Springs

"Always good to have a chick around..." Mick Jagger