RE: Roger is Hot ???????

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: What makes a singer hot?
>
>One of the great mysteries of Who-ness for me has always been Roger's sex
>appeal. <snip> He is not physically
>attractive in a standard way.

Dude.  Roger is a stud.  He's a bonafide 'old school' kick your ass into
many pieces if you give him shit, stud.  He is and has been a "man's man".
He is physically hard with little to no fat.
He is a blue collar get your hands dirty kind of guy.  He has the stamina
of, of, oh hell, what are those half man/half horses called in Greek
mythology?  He's got a voice that digs into the depths of power and
persuasion, and lungs that carry the message night after night.  He's got a
smile that will wilt most women, and baby blue eyes to go along with the
package.  On top of all of that, he's a nice and sensitive "see me, feel me,
touch me" kind of guy.  The kind mamma would love too.
If you're not attracted to him, you parents don't have to worry.  You sir,
are straight.

With that said, you shouldn't ever open this thread.  Don't you know that
there are hoards of Glow Girls out there just waiting for an excuse to put
in writing the giggling and cooing over Rog.?  ;-)

>Susan Tedeschi grabbed my heart this weekend.  She has a phenomenal belting
voice and
>charisma to burn as well.

She did the same to me last summer!  Man, she is hot.  The package, and then
the voice, and on top of all that the guitar prowess???  I was "slack jawed"
just like Jim's little nephew watching Kids are Alright!
I knew you'd like her!

>Susan Tedeschi is supporting The Allman Brothers on several dates in
>the next month.  Check her out if you can :-)

I'll second that.
Can't believe I missed her at Higher Ground this Summer.

>From: "Oswaldo Akamine Jr." <motax@uol.com.br>
>Subject: RES: What makes a singer hot?
>
>By the way, finding a man attractive does not mean you're gay.

Oh yes it does!

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: RES: What makes a singer hot?
>Agreed.  I found Jim Morrison and Freddie Mercury to be very attractive.

Oh man, you two should go find a room.
Freddie Mercury attractive?  Um, ok.

Kevin in VT
I find my dogs attractive.