Quad's political correctness

Hi,

I just reminded myself of the political correctness in the film
Quadrophenia... NONE! Actually, they made it a bit worse. The cliff where
Jimmy threw his bike off was a populair suicide spot at the time. (got that
bit of info from the Quad tour in Brighton)
I see Quad as a masterpiece against political correctness (or for that
matter, *any* correctness). :-) It's about the hard & tough life,
adolescence, and that includes political incorrectness. Though it's only 2
lines so far they've been changing, it's been bothering me...

Hey, we had a black Judas is "Jesus Christ Superstar" anyway, so fuck
p*******l correctness!

(and anyway, wouldn't it be great having an oldfashioned riot on the West End?)

Come on, where's the Pete that told Des McAnnuff: "NO FUCKING DANCERS!" for
Tommy??? (I'm still frustrated I didn't get through the audition of the
musical because I couldn't dance... well... I can't sing either, but I do
know how to have a lot of fun!)

The anger... The frustration... Argh... Must play Quadrophenia again...

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"